We dedicate ourselves to providing excellent hospice care with ultimate respect for the decisions of those we serve. We honor dignity, comfort and hope, and endeavor to support each other in our work.
- We are committed to ethics and integrity, promoting personal, professional and organizational excellence.
- We believe in accountability to society, to our community, and to each other.
- To achieve and maintain JCAHO accreditation by December ’11.
- To ensure safe and effective care by providing weekly training for the hospice team.
- All RN Case Managers and RNs on the management team to be Hospice and Palliative Care Certified by the end of 2012.